Current Status:Not Enrolled
Price of Package:$75
The Certified Bourbon Steward membership is a self-study program for bourbon enthusiasts from all walks of life. This in-depth program is designed so that once you’re a Bourbon Steward, you’ll be able to discuss America’s native spirit confidently and accurately, as well as be able to make recommendations to friends, family, and others based on their individual taste and preferences.
Key Concepts Covered:
- What makes a bourbon a bourbon, and how it is different from other whiskies.
- What the different descriptors of bourbon mean
- The science behind distilling and aging
- Identify Kentucky’s heritage brands and which distilleries produce them.
- Build a virtual flight of 3 bourbons demonstrating the relationship among the products, describing their characteristics and nuances with nosing and tasting notes.
- Accurate bourbon history, including Kentucky’s role in its creation.
Included with your online access:
- The Bourbon Steward Handbook (Softcover)
- A crossed thieves lapel pin (upon course completion)
Studying may be a challenge, but the process of getting certified is easy.
- Study the Bourbon Steward Handbook
- Take the online test